Destinations & Night Stays
Winters in Switzerland will not make you cold but will let you feel the real winter breezes and enjoy the pleasure of relaxations in the cozy rooms with cold outside. It lets you play with the freezing snow and alluring the time spent in the White Mountains among the igloo village or the hiking. Zermatt The ski valley presents you with every opportunity to enjoy your days there. So let’s go on Ski journey at the place where the sun touches the snow and covers all the environment in the pure deep romance. When you have 7 days and 6 nights to spend here, you have unlimited things to do and enjoy the play & relaxing time completely.
When it comes to staying at Zermatt, we understand the place has to be as cozy as the as the cold outside. So we choose best legendary accommodations for your stay. The hotels will let you feel the charm of the city, the holiday flats are a gateway to relaxing alluring stay, and the chalets are the place where your every wish gets fulfilled.
When you are at Zermatt, it makes you fall with itself. It’s a not only for Ski lovers but the shopping enthusiasts can walk through the streets of Zermatt and shops with the souvenir shops, Shop something in the sports section for your play at the place later, get some culinary special chocolates and baked items for yourself and well spend your day.
When you have 6 nights to spend there, it’s just to spend them amazingly. You get to spend the legendary village life of Zermatt. At night in Zermatt, dawdle around in the city, village presents you with more than expected options of restaurants, bars, and clubs to enjoy your night. And one thing which is evident, one who has not danced on the barren has really not been to Zermatt.
You have really not enjoyed the Zermatt if you have not enjoyed the wellness services of Zermatt. The city offers you the awesome experience of relaxing spa, sauna baths, body massage, swimming in indoor-pools, beauty, and health service stations. So step in the water of relaxation experience the world best treatment for a luxuriating day.
When you are at Zermatt, you will never get short of things to do at Zermatt. A panoramic view of the white-mountains, open lift between the mountains. The Alps in the region are the real attractions. Ski schools let you learn the Ski lesson to enjoy skiing out there, railway through the mountains, and camping near the mountains. Never forget to visit the igloo village & and have food at the box mountain restaurants for an amazing experience.
Exploring the mountains is no more difficult even if you don’t know how to Ski. You can explore the Matterhorn with the guides and Ski school learnings. They are 365 days open, with well-trained trainers who are there to teach any age person from skiing to snowboarding every snow sport you would like to enjoy.
Date – Price – Hotels – Flights – Road Distances
Select Departure City:
- Economy class air travel for both ways as per the itinerary mentioned. (Airfares, Visa fees)
- Internal Airfare cost included as per the itinerary
- Baggage weight allowance will depend on the Airline Policy
- Insurance cost for up to 59 years age
- Convenient & comfortable stay at the best hotels (twin sharing)
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner as per the itinerary menu
- Entrance fees for all the monument as per the policy of the destination
- Comfortable A/C coach travel on the grounds of itinerary of tour
- Tour Manager accompany throughout the travel
- Driver, Guide and Restaurants
- 5.00% Govt. Tax over and above the Travel cost payable
- Any Airfare, Airport Taxes, Govt. Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, Visa Fees increase and any new tax applicability by the Govt.
- Any extra Hotel or Airline upgradation
- Air Ticket deviation charges payable
- Sudden rate change in the rate of exchange which affects the land setting which may had came into effect prior to the departure.
- Cost of two way flight, visa fees and airport transfer cost to join or leave the group and airport snack hamper for the group members (joining/leaving).
- Cost of two-way flight, visa fees and airport transfer cost to join or leave the group and airport snack hamper for the group members (joining/leaving).
- Anything particularly not been mentioned in the “travel price include” list
We have a variety of Products suiting the requirements of everyone. You can select the tour as per your preference:
- Select your preferred tour and date
- Read the details of the tour & agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Book at our Sales offices/Preferred Sales Partners' offices
- Sign the booking form after checking the details of all relatives/friends travelling together
- Decide your tour
- Upgrade to premium economy or business class by paying the difference in the airfare
- Inform us of any amendment in the tour program, pre or post tour and pay the additional charges for the add-on programs. Ask us for the best airfares
Documents to be submitted:
- Booking form with details filled
- Photo ID proof.
- Original Passport valid for minimum 180 days from the date of return to India
Pay & Collect:
Pay the registration amount / full tour price by Cheque, Demand Draft, Online, collect:
- Photocopy of your duly filled & signed booking form
- ABIGO HOLIDAYS brochure
- Statement of account & receipt of payment
Receive by email:
- Copy of your duly filled booking form
- Tour itinerary, travel and hotel details
- Statement of accounts
- Pre-departure tour information
Note: After the payment is successful, an acknowledgement message is sent to the guests registered mobile number & email ID. This message contains the bank details, the amount credited along with the date and place of payment. In case the message is not received, you are requested to contact AbigoHolidays team.
Important Visa information:
Make sure while you make your bookings done, your passport is in good condition with enough no. of blank pages. A wrecked passport shall not be accepted in the consultancy/embassy and at the immigration office. The passport validity should be 180 days from the date of return to the India.
- Submission of properly filled and complete Visa Folder with all the forms, photographs, bank details, documents and passports as per the guidelines provided in the visa folder before the submission deadline.
- Mandatory for every traveler/guest to sign the visa forms themselves. You may get call for the personal interview by some consultant. Be sure to add all the add-on program details when you apply for the visa.
- USA and UK visa application: Complete visa folder with all the necessary forms, document and passport and proves to be submitted with your booking, Visa appointments will be applied and scheduled once you all the documents.
- Europe Tours: As you are provided with the UK visa, you would require to submit the passport and visa folder as soon as possible to the ABIGO HOLIDAYS for further applications.
- Visa on Arrival: Copies of the passport will be submitted before hand as you book the tour. Original passport must be carried along on the tour with two individual photographs
- Add-on Programs: You will be able apply for extension visa or additional visa by spending some extra amount depending upon the available working days and the document submission within the deadline.
Note: ABIGO HOLIDAYS is a facilitator so does not guarantees and visa approval
Registration amount as per tour:
|Destination (Per Person)||Registration Amount (₹) (Per Person)|
|Up to 2,00,000||30,000|
|Australia / New Zealand / South Africa||50,000|
Changes in pre-defined tour programme:
In case of any changes you would need make connect with the Travel advisor.
- In case of changes tour programme kindly inform beforehand with the booking so that the necessary preparations and arrangements can be done.
- Additional cost will be applicable on the changes.
Bank details for Payment:
- Pay by Cheque/DD favoured at “ABIGO HOLIDAYS PRIVATE LIMITED.” ABIGO HOLIDAYS PRIVATE LIMITED reserves the right to cancel the bookings without prior notice if the payment is not completed by the given time.
- Outstation cheque is not acceptable.
- In case you are unable to visit the office, you can pay by local clearing cheque deposits in any of the below Bank account or can use Net Banking for the payment.
- Once you have made the transfer, please inform about the same to us by email with attached screenshot/scanned copy of the bank slip and your personal data written.
- Cash deposit is not allowed in any of the bank.
|Currency||Beneficiary Name||Bank Name||Branch Address||Account No.||Swift Code|
|USD||ABIGO HOLIDAYS PRIVATE LIMITED.|
|Currency||Beneficiary Name||Bank Name||Branch Address||Account No.||IFSC/NEFT Code|
|INR||ABIGO HOLIDAYS PRIVATE LIMITED||ICICI Bank LTD||Nagole Branch, Plot No: 3B & 4,
New Nagole, Beside Ragavendra Hotel,
Nagole Hyderabad, Telangana, INDIA, 500 068
Note: *Please read the Terms and Conditions before booking.
Bank details for guest booked by Preferred Sales Partner:
- In case you are booking with the Preferred Sales Partner
- You are unable to visit their office, you can pay by local clearing cheque deposits in any of the below Bank account or can use Net Banking for the payment.
- Once you have made the transfer, please inform about the same to us by email with attached screenshot/scanned copy of the bank slip and your personal & tour details written.
Account Details for Bookings from Preferred Sales Partner
- If you want to cancel your tour booking for any reason, you must intimate in writing to the Company and deliver it to the concerned officer you are dealing with at the sales outlet where you booked and obtain an acknowledgment. The letter must clearly mention the names of all passengers who want their bookings to be cancelled. The computation of the period of notice of cancellation and shall commence only from the time the written request has reached the Company’s sales office during working hours. In the case of cancellation, the following cancellation charges would apply.
- Further, in the purpose of this clause, cancellation can be due to any reason whatsoever including the reason of inability to participate due to any reason including illness, death, court orders, non-availability of travel documents and the like. As per the Booking Conditions, we are constrained to levy the aforesaid Cancellation Charges in addition to the actual expenditure incurred towards visa, travel insurance, retention charges by overseas supplier and the like. Company reserves the right to cancel a tour departure without assigning any reason. Under such circumstances amount paid by you will be refunded forthwith after deducting the actual expenses incurred by us like visa, travel insurance and the like but no compensation is payable. All refunds shall be given in Indian Rupees only.
|When a cancellation is made||Europe|
|45 days or more prior to the departure of the Tour or for ‘non payment’ of the Balance amount||Rs. 55,000/-|
|44 to 15 days prior to the departure of the Tour||Rs. 65,000/-|
|14 to 06 day prior to the departure of the Tour||Rs. 85,000/-|
|05 day prior to the departure of the Tour or in case you are a “No Show” on Tour Cost||100% of the Tour|
- Refunds (if any) for amendments and/or cancellations will be paid directly to you by the concerned Outlets / Travel Agent/ Privilege Sales Agent through whom you have forwarded your payment to us. It would take 45 days to process refunds. In cases where an airline ticket is issued, it would take 60 days to process the refund subject to clearance from the airlines concerned. In case of refund of Foreign Currency component, the refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only at the prevailing rate on the date of refund as per existing Rules and regulations. It is clearly understood that there shall be no refund whatsoever if you do not or cannot utilize any of the services like hotels, sightseeing, rides, cruises, meals, entrance fees, optional tours and the like due to any reason whatsoever.
Payments can be made by Cheque, Demand Draft, NEFT, RTGS or IMPS. Cheque/Demand Draft should be in favour of 'ABIGO HOLIDAYS PVT LTD'.
- Original Passport with 180 days (6 months) validity from the date of return to the India.
- Enough no. of blank pages in the passport for stamping the visa.
- A valid tourist visa for the tour duration.
- In case of Schengen countries, passport validity should not be more than 10 years.
- Handwritten passport is not acceptable.
We use combination of Airlines like Lufthansa Airlines /Swiss Airlines etc.
- A/C coach - Seating capacity depends upon group size
Things To Carry Along
- Clothes: 2-3 Jeans/Trousers, 6-7 Shirts/T-shirts/Tops/Kurta, 1 jacket/sweater, a pair of Thermal
- Mobile phone and the required accessories.
- Carry some toiletry and personal hygiene products like Hand sanitizer, lotions, sun screen lotion, Glasses, footwear that are comfortable, umbrella/windcheater, shoes, camera etc.
- Carry your medication or precautionary medication sufficient for the tour.
Here is the list of things you would require to carry along with you.
Mandatory Documents to Carry
- Original passport with 180 days validity with enough blank pages for visa approval.
- Checked tourist visa for the duration of 180 days.
- Handwritten passport are not allowed
- All the Schengen countries passport validity should be below 10 years.
- Moderate weather
- You can always check www.accuweather.com for updates.
Things Handed Over At The Airport By ABIGO HOLIDAYS
- Travel Documents :Air Ticket, Passport pouch and Passport, Travel Insurance
- Complimentary items :Snack Hamper, Universal Adaptor, Poncho, Cap
- Souvenirs, Chocolates, Watches, Cheese, Crystals, Perfumes, Leather Goods
ABIGO HOLIDAYS PRIVATE LIMITED is marketing and / or co-ordinating package tours (hereinafter referred to as “Tours”) under its brand name ABIGO HOLIDAYS.
- You / Client / Customer / tour participant: means the person/s in whose name and/or on whose behalf the booking is made and/or whose name is on the Booking Form and invoice. We / Company: means ABIGO HOLIDAYS PRIVATE LIMITED. Infant / Child: An ‘Infant’ means a person below the age of two years, and a ‘Child’ means a person from the age of two and below the age of twelve years.
- Independent Contractor: means supplier of any infrastructural facility and shall include hotel managements, airlines, caterers, restaurants, places of entertainment like theme parks, museums, and the like, railway, ferry, cruise, coach or any other person or organization selected by the company to render services to the Tour participant.
- Company’s tours are sold subject to the following Terms and Conditions, as well as ‘How To Book’ rules and the contract between the Company and the Tour participant shall be governed by the same. No person including the employee/s and the agent/s of the Company even in writing has the authority to alter, amend, modify or waive any stipulation, representation, term or condition set forth in this document. Also assurance of any service or facility given by any employee/ agent of the Company, which is contrary to what is set forth in the brochure/Website/website, price grid, and invoice, shall not be binding on the Company under any circumstance whatsoever. All tours are subject to prevailing laws, rules of RBI/GOI and rights of admission to the tour expressly reserved.
SCOPE OF ACTIVITY
- The Company is a travel and holiday organizer. We do not own/control/operate any Airline, Cruise lines, Railways, Coach Company, Hotel or any other independent contractor or service provider in relation with services mentioned in this brochure/Website. Though we select all the tour activities, independent contractors, service providers for your holiday with due care we cannot assume responsibility for delay, deficiency or default if any in the services of such independent contractors, service providers, their management or staff leading to any injury/death/loss/damage to property or any such eventuality which do not fall within the scope of our normal selection and inspection process whilst engaging them. We are also not responsible for delay or deficiency in services of all independent contractors/service providers that may be borne out of any act or actions of co-traveler, co-our participant which may result in tour participant not availing some or all services on the tour as per brochure/Website.
WEBSITE / BROCHURE ACCURACY
- We strive to make the contents of the brochure/Website as accurate as possible and print it much ahead of actual travel period. It describes services/amenities that are available under normal circumstances. However, events, circumstances and factors beyond our control like traffic, bad weather, fairs, festivals, strikes, change of management/closure of hotels/restaurants, over booking of hotels/flights, cancellation/ re-routing/rescheduling of flights, rail or roadways, closure of / restricted entry at a place of sightseeing can affect the availability of services and necessitate change of routes/ itineraries. It may even necessitate stay in hotels in alternate city/ies or away from the one mentioned in the brochure/Website. While every effort is made to maintain our services, and follow the itinerary in the brochure/Website, in few unavoidable instances we reserve the right to alter, amend, change or modify the tour package, itineraries, tour schedule, travel plan, sightseeing and the like. Where we come to know of the changes/events sufficiently in advance we will notify you during booking or prior to departure. Otherwise our tour manager or local representative will inform you of the changes on the spot and we solicit your full co-operation in accepting such circumstantial changes. Therefore, no grievance regarding any itinerary/service change which we are constrained to make, will be entertained from the Tour participant during or after the tour.
HOTEL AND ACCOMADATION
- Hotels selected for each tour is set out in the brochure/Website. As you will be outdoors most of the time sightseeing we select hotels which are comfortable whilst keeping cost down. We take extra care to select hotel locations in either the city center or away from it depending on the tour journey and availability. Hotels do not have air conditioner or fan due to favorable weather condition. As hotel rooms are smaller we recommend maximum 3 persons in a room for your own comfort. Triple rooms are usually no larger than twin rooms, and the third bed is often a rollaway cot put in a twin-bedded room for the night.
CHILD ACCOMMODATION (UNDER 12 YRS)
- It is expressly stated and it be understood that any child below 12 years paying the special ‘without bed’ rate will not be provided bed in the hotel under any circumstance. In case the tour participant on his own makes a change in rooming while on tour the company will not be bound to refund or pay compensation towards such change/s. If any such change in rooming by the Tour participant attracts additional charge he/she shall be bound to directly pay the same directly to the hotel concerned.
- Breakfast / lunch / dinner wherever provided on tour is on pre-set menus. The meal type is clearly indicated in the brochure/Website. Unlike an airline, we cannot process request for special meal or specific diet. However, if tour participant intimates this while booking and if it is feasible we will try to provide them. We however, reserve our right to change the meal arrangement where circumstances compel us to do so. Where meal/s are missed by tour participant at his/her own will or due to late/non- arrival at announced meal timing no compensation for such missed meal/s is claimable.
- We use air-conditioned / air-cooled luxury coaches. We find it fair to enforce daily seat rotation in the coach and hence do not allot seat number. On Europe tours the daily travel time by coach is roughly 8 hours under normal conditions. Coaches are equipped with emergency washroom for use strictly in emergency since we provide frequent comfort stops during the journey.
- Tour participants traveling by air will be subject to the airline restrictions/limitation on baggage weight/size/pieces. It is currently 20 kg per person on Economy Class for all destinations except on flights to USA and Canada where a person is permitted to carry 2 pieces of checked-in baggage and one hand bag.
- All baggage and personal effects are at all times and in all circumstances the responsibility of the tour participant and company shall not be liable for their loss by airline/cruise/coach or any other carrier whilst on the tour.
- Tour participants are advised to carry valuables on their person at all times. Wherever Safe Deposit Lockers are available you are advised to avail this facility in safeguarding valuables. In hotels/locations without this facility you should take all the necessary precaution in protecting your valuables. Company or any of the carriers used or its representative/s will not be responsible for loss of valuables or for making good such loss.
- All Tour participants should hold valid travel documents, passport and visas for travel. It will be the tour participant’s responsibility to apply for visa with complete set of documents required by the embassy/consulate within the stipulated period as advised by the company. In the event the visa application made by tour participant or by the company on his/her behalf is rejected by the consulate due to either inadequate supporting documents or for whatever reason or where the visa could not be processed due to late submission of application by the tour participant the company shall not be liable for the eventuality and lead to forfeiture of booking amount paid and no claim whatsoever shall be entertained for the same. All cost, charges in respect of the said visa application shall be borne by the tour participant. Visa fees are non-refundable under any circumstances whatsoever.
- However due to rejection of visa or non-processing of visa application due to any circumstances if the tour participant is unable to travel on the tour originally booked he/she shall have the option to postpone the tour to another available date or change to any other tour by paying transfer charge.
- The company would not be responsible in any way in case of any clerical error regarding name, attachment of wrong photograph, duration and type of visa (single / multiple entry) occurring on passport, refusal of an entry visa and delays in grant or refusal of an entry visa. Where passport is required to be mailed for visa / POE to different cities, company would mail them by reputed courier. In case of transmission delays or loss of passport arising out of such transmission Company would not be responsible to compensate the tour participant for any consequence/s thereof.
HEALTH AND INSURANCE
- Tour participant is bound to inform the company during booking of the tour if he/she has a medical condition that may affect his/her ability to enjoy and pursue the tour arrangements fully as per the itinerary mentioned in the brochure/Website. The company reserves the right where ever warranted to insist on medical fitness certificate any time prior to departure. It is highly recommended that the tour participants acquire adequate insurance cover to secure their life, health and property as may be advised by your insurance agent to cover any eventualities associated with your overseas travel including health, accidental injury, loss, liability and the like depending on your assessment of your risk potential. Insurance if any, included in the tour price may be the standard travel care insurance policy provided by a third-party insurance service provider and the scope of the cover may be limited in nature, the details of which shall be provided to you at the time of confirmation of your booking. The tour participants are advised to discuss your insurance needs directly with your insurance agent before proceeding on the tour and at your own cost procure any additional cover as may be advised. Please note, Insurance is the subject matter of solicitation, please read the terms and conditions of the insurance document carefully before finalizing your desired insurance cover.
- Please note that the tour participant would have a direct contractual relation with the insurer and the company is only a facilitator. Tour participant shall therefore check the accuracy and correctness of the insurance policy and in case of any error or lapse report the same to the Insurer directly and get the same rectified by them, as the company would not be responsible for the same.
- Further the company should not be held liable in case of loss of documents given by you in support of your visa application to the concerned consulate / embassy. The position in respect of cancellation of tour by the tour participant due to non-availability of travel documents would not change only by virtue of the tour participant having lost such documents.
- Tours specified in the Brochure/Website are subject to minimum participation of paying participants. If the participation is below the minimum prescribed, the Company reserves the right to amend, amalgamate, alter, vary, or cancel a Tour without incurring any liability to pay any compensation. If Company decides to operate the tour with participation below the minimum stipulated the Company reserves the right to collect additional pro-rata amount.
- In the event of company exercising its right to amend/alter any tour/holiday advertised in brochure/Website subsequent to booking of the same by the tour participant, such tour participant shall have the option either to a) Continue with the tour or holiday as amended or altered or b) Accept any alternate tour or holiday which the company may offer. In either case Company will not be liable to refund or compensate the Tour participant for any consequential loss, damage or additional cost. In the event that the Company is unable to conduct a particular tour for whatever reason and the tour participant is not exercising any of the above two options then it shall at its own discretion refund whatever amount collected towards the total cost of the tour without any interest after deducting actual expenses incurred on the services like visa charges, travel insurance, retention charges of the overseas suppliers and the like. The tour participant will not be entitled to raise any grievance in respect of the same.
CONDITIONS OF TRAVEL
- The tour participant will have to strictly follow the Tour Program and return to India as per the validity of the air ticket. Those Tour participants not travelling with the group throughout the Tour shall under no circumstances be entitled to any refund. It shall be noted that for all purposes, it shall be the responsibility of the Tour participant to reach the place of commencement of the Tour and register with the representative of the Company at the appointed place, date and time. The Company is not responsible or liable if the Tour participant does not reach the place of commencement of the Tour on time or if prior to his departure he loses his travel documents and / or baggage. In such a case, his booking will be treated as cancellation as in NO SHOW.
- Tour participant shall not behave in a manner which may cause distress or annoyance to co-tour participants or co-travellers or which may endanger or damage property of the Company, co-tour participants, co-travellers or any other/s.
- Each of the booking conditions shall be severable from the other and if any provision be invalid, illegal or unenforceable the remaining provisions shall nevertheless have full force and effect.
- We may often operate more than one coach per departure date. For the comfort and convenience of our Tour participants we may reverse the direction or slightly amend the itinerary which will be advised either at the start of the tour or on tour. In the event any Tour participant misses part / whole of the sightseeing tour or any such tour due to delay / indisposition or any other reason whatsoever on his part, then he will not be entitled to claim any refund.
PACKAGE / TOUR PRICE
- The prices quoted in the brochure/Website are calculated based on rates prevailing at the time of printing the brochure/Website. The Company reserves the right to amend before the date of departure any tour price published in the brochure/Website and accordingly recover applicable surcharges to make up for foreign currency fluctuations, changes in the various cross rate of exchange, fuel costs, interest rate on holiday loans and the like . All such increases in price must be paid for in full before departure by the Tour participant
- Tour participant is supplied the tour brochure/Website narrating the tour details. The tour participant or his Travel agent by signing the booking form accepts the booking conditions mentioned overleaf and the contents under ‘How to book’ section, not only on his behalf but on behalf of the all the Tour participants mentioned in the booking form. In cases where only travel agent signs the booking form for and on behalf of the tour participant/s it shall be deemed to have been signed under due authority of the tour participant/s mentioned in the form. In cases where Tour participants belong to more than one family under one form it shall be signed by head of each family. Signing of the booking form and payment receipt issued for payment made towards part consideration of the tour shall be a legally binding contract between the parties. The signing of the booking form shall mean acceptance by the Tour participant in totality of the terms and conditions contained herein. The Company reserves the right to decline to book any person/s as tour participant/s for any tour without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- There is no contract between the Company and the Tour participant until the Company has received the specified non-refundable interest free booking amount. The full payment must be received in accordance with the procedure laid down in the brochure/Website in the “How to book” Section. If not paid in accordance with the payment schedule the company reserves the right to cancel the booking with consequent forfeiture of booking amount and apply scale of cancellation charges as mentioned in the brochure/Website. Any payment made to the Tour participant’s travel agent by the Tour participant would not constitute payment to the Company until the same is remitted to the account of the Company.
- The Company reserves the right at any time and/or for any reason whatsoever to a) Terminate the contract after acceptance of booking amount but prior to the commencement of tour. In the event, the Company terminates the contract; it may refund the booking amount to the Tour participant without payment of any interest thereon after deducting actual expenses incurred on the booking like visa charges, travel insurance, retention charges of overseas suppliers and the like b) Amend, alter, vary or withdraw any tour, holiday, excursion or facility it has advertised or published or to substitute an independent contractor of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary. In either case, the Company shall not be liable towards any consequential damage, loss or extra cost suffered by the Tour participant or to pay any compensation to Tour participant.
- It is hereby declared that the immunities provided under this contract shall be available to the Company’s Managers, including Tour Managers, Employees, Servants and Agents but not to the Independent Contractors selected by the Company.
FORFEITURE OF BOOKING AMOUNT
- The company shall be within its rights to forfeit the non-refundable interest free booking amount paid by tour participant along with the completed booking form for confirmation of the seat(s) on the booked tour and also to recover scale of cancellation charges set out in the ‘How To Book’ section of the brochure/Website a) In the event the tour participant either cancels the booking or fails to adhere to the tour payment schedule set-out in the documentation check list handed over to the Tour participant after booking b) In the event his/her visa of any country(ies) is not granted or c) In the event Tour participant is unable to travel on the tour booked due to any reason whatsoever, including medical grounds. Forfeiture of booking amount will also be governed by the rules of “secure your booking amount” scheme.
- The Company reserves the right to determine the quantum of refund payable in case of cancellation or amendment of a Tour due to Force Majeure or Vis Majeure. Such refund would be based on various factors like the number of participants, the cancellation policies of suppliers like hoteliers, coach operators and the like. and the decision of the Company on the quantum of refund shall be final and binding on the tour participants.
- In case the Company exercises its discretion to alter, amend or cancel any tour advertised in the Brochure/Website and the tour participant who has registered for such tour exercising the option to continue with the tour as altered or amended, or to accept any alternate tour which the company may offer, the company shall not be liable for any compensation, damage, additional expense or consequential loss suffered by him/her or to pay any amount as refund to the tour participant.
- Even in case of a Tour for which the payment was made in Foreign Currency if any, with or without part payment in Indian Rupees the said refund shall be made only in Indian Rupees at prevailing rate on date of refund as per existing Rules and Regulations.
- Refund (if any) for amendments and/or cancellation will be paid directly by cheque to Tour participants by the company. It would take 45 days to process refund and 60 days if tickets are already issued.
- There shall be no refund if the Tour participant fails to join the Group at the commencement of the Tour, or joins the Group late or leaves the Group before culmination of the Tour. If the Tour participant along with his family is compelled to discontinue the tour due to any reason such as illness, death, loss of passport, no claim shall be entertained for refund of unutilized services.
- There shall be no refund if the tour participants does not or cannot utilize any service included in cost of tour like meals, rooms, excursions and the like nor can any refund be made for lost, mislaid or destroyed travel tickets or vouchers.
- As we book services in advance and are bound to honor the payment commitments to service providers, cancellation of services earmarked for a particular departure results in the company losing money depending upon the time of communication of cancellation to the supplier. Therefore, any cancellation of tour booking by Tour participant will attract cancellation charges as specified by the company.
- In the event of the Tour participant cancelling a third-party tour/services booked through the company, the Terms and Conditions of such other Tour Operator, including their payment schedule, cancellation, refund and the like. shall be applicable, in addition to company’s cancellation rules.
- Tour participant should intimate in writing citing reason for cancellation. If the Booking Form has been signed by one or more persons for themselves and for others mentioned in the form, communication signed by such signatories would be treated as valid communication for cancellation of all such persons mentioned in the form. The computation of the period of notice of cancellation shall commence only from the time the written request reached the Company at its sales outlet during office hours.
Company shall under no circumstance whatsoever be liable to the tour participant or his co-traveller for:
- Personal injury, sickness, accident, loss, death, delay, discomfort, increased expense, consequential loss and/or damage on account of theft howsoever caused.
- Temporary or permanent loss/damage to baggage/personal effects howsoever caused. In this condition the expression “howsoever caused” includes willful negligence on the part of any person.
- Loss of baggage by the Airline/Cruise line/Surface transportation.
- Failure on the part of airline to accommodate Tour participant/s despite having confirmed tickets.
- Airline not allowing Tour participant to board the flight for reasons beyond the control of the Company.
- Damage or loss caused due to reasons beyond the control of the Company (Force Majeure Vis Majeure).
- Refusal to grant Visa by the consulate / embassy. No liability on the part of the Company arising in any way out of this contract in respect of any tour, holiday, excursion facility shall exceed the total amount paid or agreed to be paid for the same and shall in no case include any consequential loss or additional expense whatsoever.
COMPLAINTS DURING THE TRIP (BEGINNING TO THE END OF THE TOUR)
- If the Tour participant has any complaint in respect of services of any independent contractor, he/she shall immediately notify the same in writing to the independent contractor and hand over copy thereof to the tour manager in order to enable the company to take up the matter with the independent contractor.
- Any claim or complaint by the tour participant must be notified to the company in writing within 30 calendar days of the end of the tour. No complaint or claim notified after this period will be entertained and the company shall not incur any liability in respect thereof.
- For all claims, disputes of whatsoever nature relating to the tours marketed / coordinated by ABIGO HOLIDAYS PRIVATE LIMITED the courts, forums and tribunals in Hyderabad alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
|Price Per Adult||Price Per CWB||Price Per CNB||Price Per Infant||Price Per Exta Adult|
All prices mentioned above are per person
CWB = Child With Bed
CNB = Child No Bed
Infant will not be given a seat in flight or in the Vehicle, so do not count the infant in number of passengers